Opportunities exist to become a sponsor of Lakes Area Hawks Football & Cheer for the upcoming 2017 season. Your contribution will help support our Football and Cheer programs we offer to the youth in our community from ages 6 through 14.
Based on sponsorship level, your organization will be advertised on this website, our Facebook page, and at our stadium, as well as other advertising options.
The Lakes Area Hawks are a 501(c) (3) MICHIGAN NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION, and your contribution may be deductible.
Please note these are the only dates that we know at this time, we will share the official game schedule, practice schedule, etc. as that information becomes available.
- Hawks Eurchre Party - March 25th 6:30pm
- Mandatory Field Clean-up 11am-3pm: June 3rd and 4th
- Football & Cheer Camp: July 22nd and 23rd (July 21st-23rd for Varsity Football)
- Optional Practice begins: Monday July 24th
- Mandatory Practice begins: Monday July 31st
- Uniform Handout: First week of practice
- Fundraising/Final Payment Due: At Uniform handout
- Hawks Picture Day: Saturday August 12
- MYFCC Regular Season Opening Weekend: August 19/20
- Super Cheer: TBA
- MYFCC Super Bowl: November 4th
- Hawks Season Awards Banquet: November 17th at Bakers in Milford
*Please note that coaches often schedule scrimmages on Saturdays during the month of August for extra practice. Cheerleaders may be expected to be there.
Congratulations to this years cheerleaders who earned the Spirit Award and the football players who earned the Iron Man award. These awards are earned by the athletes for their dedication to the Hawks program by participating continuously in the program over the years. Additional awards are earned for each additional year at the Varsity level. We thank all of you and your families for the dedication that it takes to win this award and the strength it brings to our program.
Spirit Award Winners
- Kennedi Mamo - 2nd Year
- Brookelyn Montgomery - 2nd Year
Iron Man Award Winners
- Jake Dzialowski - 2nd Year
- John Archer
- Jacob Barnhart
- Nolan Bembas
- Gio Cicci
- Dillon Fulcher
- Justin Gabriel
- Jake Lansaw
- Chase Luedke
- Billy Morris
- Vaun Slimak
- Sean Tinskey
- Date: Monday, February 27th, 2017
- Time: 6:00 pm
- Location: Richardson Center, 1485 Oakley Park Road
- Forms: Click here to download registration packet. Fill out pages 2,3,4 of registration packet. Please read all the information in the packet, as it contains important information regarding dates, volunteer commitments, etc.
- Football Players: $425, this includes the $225 registration fee and $200 in mandatory fundraising (football squares and raffle tickets, etc.). Practice jersey, girdle, cleats, etc. will have to be purchased prior to the season.
- Cheerleaders: $425, this includes the $225 registration fee and $200 in mandatory fundraising (football squares and raffle tickets). Turtleneck, spanks, and bow included, shoes and warm-ups will have to be purchased prior to the season.
- EARLYBIRD DISCOUNT: All football players/cheerleaders that register and pay in full by February 27th will receive a $25 discount on registration. The total payment due by February 27th will be $400.
- Sibling Discount: Siblings will receive a $25 discount for every child after the first and will only have a $200 fundraising fee for the whole family.
- Full payment is preferred, but families may also pay a minimum of $225 per child at registration and the fundraising payment will be due at Equipment Hand Out in the summer if necessary.
- Returning Families: Please mail registration forms and payment to Barbara Wilson at: 2097 Applebrook Commerce, MI 48382 now through February 22nd to ensure your spot for the 2017 season.
- New Families: In person registration on February 27th is for new families. Please print and fill out the attached registration and emergency forms. These forms, as well as payment, are due at registration. If your child is new to our organization, be sure to bring the birth certificate and we will make a copy.
Football Ages & Weights (MYFCC League Rules)
Ages as of Sept. 1st 2017. Weight limits are enforced every game day.
- JR. Freshman - 6/7/8 years old and 110 lbs.
- Freshman - 8/9/10 years old and 130 lbs.
- JV - 10/11/12 years old and 160 lbs.
- Varsity - 11/12/13/14 years old and 200 lbs.
Congratulations to our Varsity team players, coaches, parents and fans as they delivered another Super Bowl title to the Hawks. They jumped out early to a 15-0 lead before Pontiac even had a possession, and never looked back in a 35-12 victory.
Way to represent our organization and bring back another trophy to the Hawk House!