- All balances are due at Equipment Handout. There is a $200 registration fee and a $200 fundraising fee. Raffle tickets will be distributed once payment is made.
- All paperwork is due at Equipment Handout. This includes registration, concussion form, physical dated during 2016, and a copy of birth certificate. Varsity players also need proof of grade level.
- Be sure to fill out the parent part of the physical, we cannot accept incomplete physicals.
Equipment Handout Dates:
- JV: Tuesday, July 26th 6pm
- Freshman: Wednesday, July 27th 6pm
- Junior Freshman: Thursday, July 28th 6pm
- Varsity Equipment Handout will be done prior to camp. Specifics will be emailed later.
This year, we will use the large board for volunteer shifts again. Remember, each family is required to volunteer a minimum of 4 times. All Junior Varsity families must volunteer for at least 2 shifts during VARSITY games. Please note this is new this year, as we really struggled with help last year during varsity games. You are responsible for finding a replacement if you sign up for a game that you cannot attend, bring your calendars to Equipment Handout!
We still have space for cheerleaders on all squads, junior freshman football players, and varsity football players. Refer a friend and you will get a $25 discount.